Decomposition of prices in a housing project is an important element in the marketing strategy and is essential for the flat sales process to be effective. Price lists of flats often depend on elements of shaping the price strategy relative to the competition, progress in construction works and forecast market trends.
- VFM analysis – used to evaluate competitive or benchmark projects; serves the purpose of determining the market level of prices, taking into account the quality and prices of competitive projects, and determining the position of the project as compared to the competition.
- Review of the project – evaluation and comments for individual types of flats.
- Price list of flats – prepared using REAS methodology and based on an individual evaluation of dwellings, taking into account the location in the building, functionality ensured by the layout, size, privacy and other elements that can have an impact on the value of the project from the point of view of home buyers.
- Developing a schedule and terms of discounts to be applied in the sales phase.
- Forecasting the pace of sales. Reporting on the structure of sales revenue.